In this world, people notice us. They take note of our ever move, sometimes thinking we're crazy- wondering why we would even think of doing something like that. As I read this story in Acts, I was reminded of so many stories in not only my own life but the lives of those around me as well. From people thinking we're "weird" for not drinking or for actually remembering the night before, to those people that just don't understand why we would "give up" some of our life (a spring break, a summer, or the rest of our lives), "beg" for money, and move to some strange new place whether its China or just a few states away. People look over, puzzled, when they see a family or group praying before a meal at a restaurant; they think its strange that people would wake up so early on a Sunday to go to church; they find it strange that we don't cuss, and I've even been asked, "Why are you such a nice guy?"
The way we, as Christ followers, live our lives truly makes a difference as we reflect the character of Christ day to day. People may not understand the things we do, but they notice, and they are interested. When we live our lives with glad and sincere hearts, praising God with every step we take, the Kingdom of God can only grow larger.

Its all about karma, good things happen to good people, bad things happen to bad people.
ReplyDeleteLife is a circle, what you do always comes back to you sooner or later.
Good things happen when we follow the path of the Lord! Love ya bro, and I'm stoked to see you and Nicole shaping your lives and future together around Christ (even though I'd be lying if I said I'm not going to be super bummed when you guys take off :'( <-- SUPA Sad Face)!
ReplyDeleteYou are a profound thinker. It is wonderful to see young person so in touch with spiritual things and open to God's will. You have the potential to touch many lives in a positive way
ReplyDeletePat Gibson